Last Monday when I left Oregon, some of the friends and workers gave me a very special send off. A farewell gathering at the cell phone waiting area on the way to the airport--what a great idea!
Dennis and Zoe got there just after we finished pictures, so I had to have a picture with them. Nice of them to come, even though we had said goodbye the night before at about 10:40, when I finished playing the piano at their place. : )
Then Jean and Virginia met us at the airport. It all meant so much to me.
Then Jean and Virginia met us at the airport. It all meant so much to me.
So, where am I headed anyway? That's what some were wondering, and Craig J. asked me to mark it out on a map while we were together for the farewell. By that afternoon he had it all marked on the following Google map. Click here if you want to zoom in further.
I'll arrive in Guadalajara Tuesday the 6th of October, and will be there next weekend for convention.